Mission to Vision Communications
Ottawa • Toronto
Mission to Vision Communications is Canada’s development and marketing agency dedicated to the sustainable growth, organizational development, and marketing of charities and non-profit organizations.
Competing for attention in a crowded marketplace
There are more than 160,000 non-profit organizations across Canada competing for the attention and support of donors, members, funders, subscribers, volunteers, sponsors and policy makers.
The services of Mission to Vision Communications are designed to enable both large and small organizations to engage more effectively and strategically with a local, provincial and national audience.
Moving from mission delivery to vision achievement
As our name advocates, Mission to Vision Communications encourages sustainable growth for non profit organizations through strategic services and marketing tools designed to enhance mission delivery by steering the organization towards enhanced capacity development and future vision achievement. We offer a consultative process to help organizations define and articulate their long range vision and performance metrics. We follow up this process with assistance to activate the vision through the design of a strategic business plan. Finally we offer a wide range of creative communications and marketing services to brand the organization’s messages in the marketplace to connect directly with stakeholders and supporters.
Comprehensive development and marketing services
Whether the vision for your organization is enhanced service capacity, sustainable financial resources, increased membership and donors, enhanced brand and cause awareness, or policy and legislative change, the Mission to Vision Communications team is available to complement your team.
Our Team Principals
Partner & Creative Director
Click to email
• 30 years CEO / Executive Director with national non profit organizations.
• Annual Major gift campaign leadership $5- 20 million.
• Creative design of national marketing and communications campaigns for foundations, associations, charities and government ggencies.
• B.A.A Media Communications – Ryerson University.
• Post Graduate MBA Program – Queen’s University (Non Profit Management.)
Partner & Director Information Technology/Web Services
Click to email
• 17 years PC & Mac application design & programming, and web development.
• Over 10 years multi-media studio production.
• Owner Blue Bear Media and Production Studios – Ottawa.
• Diploma – Computing Science and Programming – Algonquin College.